Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hiking to Wind Caves

My roommates, Nicole and Karalee, had a wonderful idea to go hiking up to Wind Caves. So we decided to hike up there and then have a dutch oven cobbler afterwards. Wind Caves are these neat caves that have been by the wind in the Logan Canyon.

In order to get these caves you had to walk up a path up to the very top of canyon. I was a very hard climb but it was worth it. The view was amazing and the caves were so neat. Here are some of the pictures. . . . .




After we got done, we went to a camp fire and cook the dutch oven. We roasted Peeps, a first for me and talked around the camp fire. We enjoyed the dessert and were about to leave and then a group of boys came over and started talking with them. I was really fun. I'm so excited to have good weather to go do some fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment