Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm going to Nursing School!!!!!!!

In January of this year, I applied for the Nursing Program through the Weber State/Utah State program. Just to let you know about this program. . It's one of the best in the state of Utah and they only take 30 students. So as I turned in my application, I was hopefully that I would be one of those students. They said that I would know if I got in or not at the end of March.

On thursday, I was having a crappy day. I just got done with my drawing class and was upset about my grade because I thought that I did very well on my drawings. So I came home and was on my bed preparing my lesson for Sunday School. I got a feeling that I should go check the mail. I decided to check it and found my letter from Weber in the mail box.

I run back to my apartment and I couldn't open it. I knocked on Amanda's, my roommate, door and she said open it. I slowly openned it and I found out what my fate was. I got accepted to the program!!!!!!! I start the program this fall at Utah State. The program is 4 semesters and I'm so excited.

I called my parents and they were so excited. My mom told me that I was lucky to get in on my first time. I was truly lucky and blessed. It felt like a big relief because now I know what I'm doing with my life. I also glad that all of my hard work is going where I want it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment