Thursday, January 22, 2009

Parking Drama

So after the weekend, I found out that my roommate, Amanda got a parking ticket. We thought that it was weird because she bought a parking pass. So we decided that we were going to talk to the Campus Parking. Well, I helped my other roommates out to their car and I found a lovely yellow parking ticket on my car. I was so frustrated because I also had a parking pass. So later that day, Amanda and I went to talk to Campus Parking. I told Amanda that I should take a few minute to calm down. She said no because I need to be tough. Well, come to find out, the lady told us that they hired so new police officers and they didn't know. So we didn't have to pay for the tickets. We were really excited and decided to celebrate by going out to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment