Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Lost" Party

On Wednesday, we had a big Lost party. Amanda and Kelli, my roommates, are huge Lost fans. I on the other hand, have never seen one. So we had a party at our apartment to celebrate the new season. Kelli thought of this and we invited a lot of people. My friend Allan came and Kelli's friend Jared came also. Ashley, one of my roommates, and her boyfriend Jared came too. And of course Amanda was there. (I'm glad that she stayed) We had dinner and watched Lost. There was a recap of all the seasons before it so I was able to understand what was going on. After, our party, I went and talked with Amanda and she answered some of the questions that I had. I had so much fun and it was fun to visit with my friend Allan. I think that I might add Lost to my favorite shows. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment