Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Week of First

This week I went to my first Aggie Basketball game and first Ice Hockey game. With the Basketball game my roommates Amanda and Karalee went with me and also your Family Home Evening group. It was fun to watch and I learned a lot about all the traditions, fight songs and what it means to be a True Aggie. The Hockey games was a blast. I went with my friend Diana for my pathophysiology class. We learned a lot about the game of hockey and we saw a lof of fight too. That was a big bonus. In all, Utah State won both of the games. I'm proud to be a Aggie!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I almost attended the hockey game Friday! Hockey is a fun sport to watch huh! I am so glad you started a blog! Add me as your friend! How is school and everything? Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete