Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lizzie, Lizzie and more Lizzie

My old Snow roommate, Lizzie Markham , called me on Friday and told me that she was heading up to Logan and wanted to know my schedule for the day. I told her that I was hers all day.
So we started the adventure with a trip to Cafe' Rio. We shared a salad and it was so good. We then came back and headed up to the campus. I was the tour guide even though I had no idea where most stuff where. We decided to go watch a movie called "He just not that into you". It was so good and if you love chick movies you will love it.
After the movie, we came back to my apartment and we had dinner while we watched 27 dresses. Lizzie worked on my presentation for her interview on Saturday. Lizzie got a phone call from her friend Phillp and his roommate Brent. We decided to go out for ice cream. We went to a place called Angie's and had a "sink" full of ice cream. It was a beast but all 4 of us eat it all. Finally, we got ready for bed and worked more on her presentation. We got a phone call from a kid from Snow. They were having a party and invited us. We decided to go. We met at a movie theater at midnight and watched "Push". It was a weird movie but I liked it. We got home around 2 am and we talked for about a hour and finally decided to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. That was way too much fun! I know that it would be fun like that all the time if i moved up there. I really feel that I am supposed to be here at least til Jan 2010. After that, who knows... maybe we will have the good fortune of being roommates again. Thank you for hanging out with me all day that day! It was SO much fun to be with you. and you forgot to mention that during 27 Dresses we ate a whole large pizza by ourselves. WE ROCK!!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete